Our school has a compulsory school uniform/dress code for all students in Years Prep – 6, including school hats from September 1 to April 30. The school hat is a maroon broad brimmed hat.
Our school uniform comprises:
- Maroon polar fleece jacket
- Maroon windcheater
- Light blue polo shirt (short or long sleeved)
- Navy tracksuit pants
- Navy shorts
- Summer dress (can be worn with navy tights or white/navy socks)
- Winter tunic/skirt (to be worn with navy tights or white/navy socks. A light blue
skivvy can be worn underneath)
- School hat – broad brimmed (maroon). Must be worn September 1 to April 30 (Sun Smart policy)
- Shoes must have closed in toes, have non slip soles (runners or school shoes preferred) and be suitable for outdoor conditions. Thongs and open toed sandals are not permitted.
- Year 6 students only (navy bomber jacket or windcheater)
- Permitted jewellery – Sleepers or stud earrings and a watch only
- No cosmetics